FITNIKA WINTER CHALLENGE
Welcome to my WINTER CHALLENGE!
Registration IS NOW LIVE and closes Sunday, January 6th!
Challenge BEGINS MONDAY JANUARY 7th!
8 weeks of workouts focused on strength training, hypertrophy training, and circuit training. Workouts get more challenging every two weeks
- Cardio protocol included
- Both gym / home plans available
Home: Dumbbells, resistance band, chair/bench
Gym: Squat rack, barbells, dumbbells, assisted pull up machine bench (with incline available), leg press, hamstring curl machine, leg extension machine, hip adduction/abduction machine, smith machine, cable machine, kettlebells, and back extension implement.
- NEW - PHOTOS, TIPS, AND EXPLANATIONS OF EACH EXERCISE ARE NOW INCLUDED WITH YOUR PROGRAM
- NEW- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- MANDATORY weekly in-depth wellness check-ins with me. You must check in every week to stay in the running. These include weekly victories, weekly struggles, emotional check-in, goal setting, and overall progress updates.
- Macros change during the challenge if necessary.
- Winners picked at the end of the challenge, based on who impresses me the most, both physically and mentally.
What are the PRIZES?
1st Place - $500 + CRUSH FIT SUPPLEMENT STACK
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $100
Your program will be sent to you 1-3 days before the challenge begins!
*YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CONTESTANTS WELCOME. INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS WELCOME.
*If you select ONLY the workouts (non coaching):
- Not eligible for prizes
- No check ins
- No nutrition info/customization
- Private facebook group – separate from individuals doing coaching
- For moderate to advanced lifters who do not need check ins, help with nutrition, or advice on how to modify exercises.
- Start + end date is the same as the coaching option, however you cancomplete the program at your own pace if you wish. There is a facebook group for the individuals who want to do the program together and have support along the way from other individuals doing the challenge.
Is this available internationally?
Yes, anyone can enter!
If I have access to an apartment gym, should I get the gym version?
It depends on the equipment your apartment gym has. If you have all the equipment listed above, go with the gym version. If you have minimal equipment available, go with the home version and do the workouts in the apartment gym
What size dumbbells should I purchase for the home version?
To complete the workouts, you only need one set of dumbbells, but having multiple will be beneficial for strength progression. I would recommend getting 8-10 pound dumbbells so that you can use them for both the upper body workouts and well as the lower body workouts.
I’m a beginner, is this program right for me?
Yes! Since there are photos on how to execute each exercise, as well as tips on how to perform each exercise properly, beginners have the proper tools to complete this program successfully.
I’m an advanced lifter, is this program right for me?
The workouts are challenging as long as you push yourself with the weight that you use. I’ve been lifting for 6 years, and the workouts kick my butt.